View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 01:26 AM   #36
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Just did a Google News search on 7" android tablets and a bunch are coming out soon.

1) Note that the Vox has a 1024x600 screen so that is an important criteria if you are looking for another tablet if you are frustrated by the Sleep Of Death.

2) another criteria is the ability to charge via a standard USB port so no proprietary charger is required. So what if it takes eight hours to charge while I'm sleeping.

3) My third criteria is dual core CPU so it's a bit faster and more responsive if multiple things are happening and browsing is a bit better.

4) Bluetooth so I can do more things with external devices. Not sure yet what but hey... Maybe convenient Skyping with a Bluetooth headset. <shrug> External keyboard?

5) Others may want cameras. Not a big deal for me.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote