View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 11:21 AM   #4
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Thanks both of you for the comments. I don't know, the idea of a monthly book discussion has never appealed to me. Look at the nature of these boards and you'll see they span many months and even years. I would rather see a forum based on individual books. Open a thread, have an admin pose some questions, and leave it open. If someone decides to pick up say, The Chronicles of Narnia, why should they wait until it's being read and discussed in a specific month. I'd rather be able to go to a forum, find the thread(s) for the book, and then read and post my own comments.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote