View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 10:13 AM   #20
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
I joined MobileRead close to a year ago, admittedly mostly for the Kobo hacking information
here. Overall, this site is just fantastic.

I spend most of my time in the Kobo and Kindle sections, especially in the dev corners.
I like these sections because of the many smart and friendly people that make it what it is.

As for improvement, I'd like to see fewer similar threads scattered throughout the various
forum sections, though I know that it's difficult to prevent.