View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 07:25 AM   #6
NickSpalding
Addict
NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm rolling an idea for a buddy cop comedy adventure set in Victorian London at the moment (it's better than it sounds...honestly) and I know that before I even start the thing, I'll have to spend an in-ordinate amount of time researching the era and location before I start writing.

The others are right...an inaccuracy can ruin a story as much as a bad typo or spelling mistake, if not even more so.

I'd suggest a good couple of months researching at least before beginning to write. This might even lead to some new plot ideas.
NickSpalding is offline   Reply With Quote