View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 08:45 PM   #23
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Astak failure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo81 View Post
yeah it is a bit bad considering they are going to lose custom because of it, i am in no way prepared to hand over my hard earned cash o a company that cant be bothered responding to a simple but important query.
thanks for the link btw
Dear jojo81:

This is Robert B from Astak. Did we slip up? That is unacceptable and we will look into this. We pride ourselves on great customer service. IF we failed you then I am VERY humiliated and sorry.

We are going to check up on this! PLEASE leave me a private message with the details and what day and what time. It is NEVER a bother responding to anyone and this will NOT be left alone.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote