View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 11:22 AM   #80
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Yeah, and it's the interaction between the "page-break-before" property and the "id" (and "name") link that is somewhat troublesome with Mobipocket readers.

I rely solely on the Windows software Reader and can't vouch for it's behaviour on an actual ebook device.

Of the three previously listed alternatives, which ones DEFINITELY work when jumping back to the Chapter heading?
The only one I've ever used is the separate page break tag. It works fine, so I never looked for a replacement.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote