Thread: Saving paper...
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 04:28 PM   #1
Studio717
Addict
Studio717 will become famous soon enoughStudio717 will become famous soon enoughStudio717 will become famous soon enoughStudio717 will become famous soon enoughStudio717 will become famous soon enoughStudio717 will become famous soon enough

Device: Various Kindles, iPhone, iPad, Galaxy 10.1
Saving paper...

I know this is nothing new, but I realized yesterday when I was cleaning my studio that I am - finally - creeping up on the paperless office. Since I bought my Kindle late last year (K1, obviously), I've started to send .doc files to it instead of printing them out.

My pile of 'already read/ready to recycle' papers has dwindled since my purchase of the Kindle. I love that I can send docs to it via email, though I'd say about half the time I just copy to the SD card.

Now if there was a larger-screened Kindle that I could send PDFs to, I think my printouts would dwindle to nearly nothing.

Oh, for folders! I think I'd send even more to it, but the Home page(s) mess would be too confusing.

Anyone else using less paper because of their Kindle? (Or any ebook reader that accepts doc files.)
Studio717 is offline   Reply With Quote