Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 07:12 AM   #303
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I like the Kindle Touch better than the KPW.....but yeah. Big difference from the Kobo. I only got the Touch to read the Prime Lending library books, but then I got a 2013 Fire HD, so the Touch will be leaving here soon. Either going to my MIL or sold. I do think the kindle touch would be far better, for HER, than any Kobo. But I have yet to get her to try reading on it!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote