View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 02:36 PM   #14
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
I bought prs-500 in Jan 2007 just for an occasional trip and summer holidays, so I don't have to bring with me 2 hard back editions...In no time I fell in love with it. I never expected it to happen! Bought prs-505 in December 2007. Love it even more. I don't care about features but the screen is so much better: more contrast, brighter and no ghosting at all. The reader goes with me to work everyday.
I am not going to buy iRex at least in the near future, or whatever comes out from other makers in Spring 2009 only because I hope Sony is going to make something similar 9.7" size and I trust them more.

P.S. Sony! Don't let me down! Please!?
astra is offline   Reply With Quote