View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
It may be available through one of the "print-on-demand" services - I've bought books on that basis from both Waterstones and Amazon I think. I'm just looking at a book by Wolgand Iser published in paperback in the US, but it says at the bottom of the back page that it was actually printed in Milton Keynes on 4 March 2010 - in response to my order for it. Because of the cover prices of academic books it makes it worthwhile to do it. I think one of the Blackwell stores in London has a walk-in service for print-on-demand.

Of course, there might be a completely different explanation in your case
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote