Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 10:51 AM   #1360
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehanog View Post
Hi,

First of all. Thanks, Ixtab for doing such wonderful work for all of us. You have made my reading life much happier. Just made a donation to Laos on your behalf!

Quote:
Quick question: does anyone know if jbpatch works happily with kpvbooklet / koreader. i.e., is it safe for me to install kpvbooklet and koreader. I am on 5.3.3 PW

Thanks a lot,

Rehan
Yes, they should peacefully co-exist. (But of course the JBPatch patches won't affect the "reader" part of those programs [margins, hyphenation etc.]).
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote