View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #30
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebooklovers View Post
If Tumblr is included then I would choose Tumblr..

One of the things I love about Tumblr is that other users will also be able to see your post, regardless if you two are connected or friends. This means that Tumblr automatically provides an audience to your post so all you need to do is to make a good and interesting post for your market.
Thanks ebooklovers. That availability of the post to be seen by everybody does sound good. I'll check it out.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote