View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 06:53 PM   #53
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
I don't see any problem with menus in my apps. Skipstone, Gnash and Leafpad seem to work normally from launcher. This is on KT 5.3.2

Anyway I can imagine that such configuration may raise problems with multiple windows. Possible solution might be to close launcher window before running an extension.
I could add a
Runtime.getRuntime().exec("lipc-set-prop com.lab126.appmgrd stop app://com.lab126.booklet.kindlet");

for now.

Using an indirection shell script I could terminate the application normally prior to launching kterm. I will check what happens just calling the process without one.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote