View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:59 PM   #8
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
Yes more amps may charge the device faster if the device can handle it but that isn't necessarily a good thing for the battery and is also very unlikely to make the battery hold more.

Looking at my Sony Vita charger it supplies 1500ma and looks like it's pretty much the same charger Sony uses for the T1 so I'll presume the T1 can handle it.
Convenient and potentially faster to charge I'll agree but holding more charge I still have a problem with, while stranger thing's have happened I still believe the slower a battery is charged the more effective it is.
My comments are based on the specifications for this type of battery from the manufacturers and designers of the batteries... try googling Li-On or Li-polymer specifications or similar and you can find the ACTUAL details and recommendations for them rather than anecdotal "evidence"
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote