View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #9
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayram88 View Post
I can't believe... this mess because of an update!
I held the power button to the right for about 20 seconds but nothing happened.
Still that screen.
I don't think the battery's dead, before updating it was at 51% of charge.
but when I connect it to my computer it doesn't recognaize the reader, nor it charges.

I think I have to go to the shop, fortunately I bought it one month ago and my warranty is valid...

thank you all for helping me
It may have been an update but it was not meant for your device or it would have been made available by Kobo. I hope you can get an exchange but I'd refrain from mentioning the cause of this mess was sideloading an update widely released by Kobo. Good luck!