View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 11:01 AM   #9
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by echwel View Post
Are you sure about that? The Kobo-screen is NOT a touch-screen, but has an infrared system arount the bezel wich registers fingermovements towards the screen. In my case, I can even operate the screen if I do not touch, but just almost touch the screen. I would think that a screen protector would not interfere with that, unless it blocks the infrared sensors.
Correct, the plastic cover should not be thick enough to interfere with the IR sensors. A capacitive screen (like the iPods/iPads) would be another matter. Personally I would have preferred a capacitive over an IR screen on the Kobo but that's a whole other topic
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote