Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 04:41 AM   #5
mapline
Enthusiast
mapline knows the complete value of PI to the endmapline knows the complete value of PI to the endmapline knows the complete value of PI to the endmapline knows the complete value of PI to the endmapline knows the complete value of PI to the endmapline knows the complete value of PI to the endmapline knows the complete value of PI to the endmapline knows the complete value of PI to the endmapline knows the complete value of PI to the endmapline knows the complete value of PI to the endmapline knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi
See post:
07-28-2012, 04:08 PM #4
dsandrei
Don't know if you are still interested in this but if so you can take a look at my post http://dsandrei.blogspot.fr/2012/07/koboish-ebooks.html where I describe how to fix the covers and the annotations. Actually you get most of the things you described in your first post

All my epubs are now kobofied and work fine with 1.9, 2, 2.1 and now 2.1.4.

I change epubs with calibre "search & replace changes" and then use dsandrei modified "modiy epub".

Now not bothering to change covers as I delete book after reading. But if anyone can take it further that will be great.

Last edited by mapline; 10-09-2012 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Addittion
mapline is offline   Reply With Quote