View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:03 AM   #32
TomTanderson
TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Eating Duck View Post
And, at the end of the day this was a really trivial problem. It could be fixed at any time, in a few seconds, by simply hitting Ctrl+R. It's nice that this memory leak is fixed, but I hope the devs focus their time and energy on adding or improving functionality rather than hunting down these kinds of bugs.
Sorry, Man Eating Duck but I intended to run this on a server and having any program running in that sort of an environment constantly eating memory is a complete no no and therefore a deal breaker. Without this fix I wouldn't have any features at all because I wouldn't be running it

Thanks for sorting this kovidgoyal

After the feedback from my initial post I really didn't think this was going to go anywhere but three days later there's a fix.

Suppose I'll have to donate now
TomTanderson is offline   Reply With Quote