View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #9
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
OTG has been around since Android v2.2 and I can't see why Google would disable it in v4.1. The Nexus 7 Guidebook says that keyboards, mice and other devices are supported with the addition of a USB adapter.

Of course it is possible that OTG has been partially disabled, but for the life of me I can't see why. I don't think I would put too much credence in a single blogger to have the final word on the matter. None of the first tier reviewers have mention it.
It's not partially disabled. Google just chose not to include drivers for USB mass storage.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote