Thread: Request EE BRICKED??
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
rixeta
Enthusiast
rixeta can extract oil from cheeserixeta can extract oil from cheeserixeta can extract oil from cheeserixeta can extract oil from cheeserixeta can extract oil from cheeserixeta can extract oil from cheeserixeta can extract oil from cheeserixeta can extract oil from cheese

Device: Edge Entourage
Unhappy EE BRICKED??

hey, i was messing around with my EE then i accidentally flashed the golden PE ermine to my EE at first the edge entourage symbol was there during startup, but its not there anymore after the flashing, i removed the battery several times in hope of working but all i can get is a blank screen without the EE LOGO ... although my EE is recognized on adb... but i just cant seem to push the update.zip to my EE .. + the first usb is not working the second one does... i just wanted to ask if the serial method will work with mine... im a totall noob i know .. :P and if i managed to push the update.zip will it work ?? if yes then which directory should i push it in??? i swear when i graduate ill make a custom firmware for the EE :P

Last edited by rixeta; 01-13-2012 at 04:47 PM.
rixeta is offline   Reply With Quote