View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 04:25 PM   #12
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
JSWolf I put this here because I think even though we are Sony users & love our devices we are curious about what is new in e-readers. & I put it here because I know so many want a Sony650 but can't get one. So this Nook Touch would do for anyone here in the USA. It would be nice if it were international.

Am I going to get one? I am tempted because the screen has better contrast & more fonts & font sizes. BUT there are other things the Sony has going for it that keep me from getting one. I have no intention of getting rid of my 350.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote