View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 04:56 PM   #24
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I've just started using this plugin, is it possible to be able to add covers at a different time without it overwriting the previous covers which are in the directory?
Hi Nyn,
I wrote it this way, as a first attempt, so that no-one would end up with a file maintenance problem. I thought some less technical users may not want to have to delete old covers manually in a file browser. I'll have a think whether I can offer both options:
  • copy & replace all existing covers (as now)
  • copy & add to existing covers
whilst still retaining a measure of automatic file maintenance.

In the meantime you can simulate adding to existing covers by including the book covers you want to keep with the new book covers when you do the next Copy Cover from the calibre library window.

Last edited by jackie_w; 05-06-2011 at 05:02 PM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote