View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 04:54 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilknvl View Post
The more I look into this the more it looks like it just won't convert specific of these RTF files. The book that sucessfully auto-converted while sending to my device I just retested by deleting the MOBI and trying to convert RTF-MOBI with the kindle unplugged and it converted just fine.
I'm confused by the fact that autoconvert when sending to the Kindle seems to work. Out of curiosity, what happens when you connect the Kindle, but try to manually convert? Do you still get an error?
He already moved on and decided it has nothing to do with the Kindle being connected. ldolse has stated, according to the error log it is a corrupted rtf file.

We'll know more when/if the OP responds back.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote