View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 01:54 AM   #194
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
steven- did you do a factory reset/data wipe when you installed your 2011 OP? I had the same issue until I went back and did that and I haven't had any problems since (I had the black screen and several lock-ups before). Perfect now.

Buggins--- cannot thank you enough. This is now far and away my favorite reader. Absolutely love all the options and controls you give us. I always read in night mode. 10 percent brightness was still too much (and 5 was not enough). But I set it at 10 and then changed the text color from white to gray and it is perfect. Definitely my default reader for all my ePubs from now on. Great work.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote