View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 03:23 PM   #12
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
If your novel has some errors, then don't defend them, fix them. Moreover, your blurb for your book is the first sample we see of your writing, and it should be perfect.

Having your brother say he liked it without admitting he's your brother doesn't help your case. Now you look like a guy with no proofreader whose brother shows up to defend him. That's worse than just looking like a guy with no proofreader.

Also, I'm sure you can figure out how to get my name right, seeing as it's on my posts and all.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote