View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 07:36 PM   #4
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobzed57 View Post
I have a Kobo reader that I'm managing using Calbre, and some books don't seem to be synching to the kobo's library.
Have you tried, first, actually using the Kobo software? And proceeding from there? It might help identify the issues. I've had no issues syncing with the desktop, Adobe ADE and Blackberry app. I have used Calibre to manage my library but not actually manage the Kobo. Plus, ALL my Kobo books are ePub, either DRM or not.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote