View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 03:10 PM   #100
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Even though we make our shekels, at my biz, formatting eBooks, I tell clients that if they HAVE TO choose, choose a commercial cover design(er) over professional formatting.
Well...

Remember Phoenix Pick? Well, they have some rather well know authors. But, I refuse to pay because their formatting is the worst I've ever seen. The formatting is like the worst of Mobipocket combined with the worst of Word and then it's still worse than that.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote