View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 12:05 PM   #11
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
Hi!

I think, nothing special here. But have a look at the screenshot. Nearly half of the AREA ist white(margins) if you sum up all 4 sides and compare it with the area filled with text.

In my opinion a maximum of say 5mm - 7mm is ok. That's the case for example in Koreader.

And to demonstrate it (yes, I've too much time today...):

This should demonstrate how rediculous this options are, esp. on a 6-inch-reader.

Last edited by Analogus; 01-08-2017 at 12:37 PM.
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote