Thread: Possible bug?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 04:02 PM   #52
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Misc
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
If all we're doing is removing the Shift on Windows when the Shift is unnecessary (and problematic), I can't see how that would affect the display of a Right Alt+letter sequence on an International Keyboard. I'm confused.
I specially installed an additional Spanish keyboard layout in which AltGr+;=ñ
And now, when in the Keyboard Shortcuts window I select the AltGr+; then I get garbage.
But I note that this only happens when starting Sigil with the parameter.

Again, I suspect this is such an extremely rare situation for another Windows user to encounter this problem that I wonder if it is worth wasting your precious time on it.

It would have to be:
a) Windows user who
b) uses the international keyboard and obtains additional characters using AltGr
c) runs Sigil with an additional parameter
d) would have the crazy idea to use a shortcut with AltGr if he can use the left Alt for this and then everything works fine.
BeckyEbook is offline   Reply With Quote