Thread: Onxy Boox Nova
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 08:20 AM   #221
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertoth View Post
Pagination on Instapaper doesn't work.

I just received my Boox Nova and updated it to the latest firmware, Installed the instapaper app for Google Play and tried pagination within the app. Tapping to the next page brings the menu but doesn't advance a page. I have tried several app versions and the behavior continues. I changed different settings on the app optimization but it persist.

Does anybody have a solution/suggestion?
Did it work on the previous firmware?
I have a Note Plus and doesn't have this problem.

Thanks
I have Instapaper on my Nova. Pagination works, but tapping won't turn a page. You need to swipe right to left to turn to the next page, or left to right to turn to the previous one.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote