View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 12:51 PM   #12
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I think the book/cover connection is fairly tenuous. I've seen (and bought) some very good books with dubious covers at best, and there are some wonderful covers out there, some of them on bookstore shelves, enclosing books I'd be ashamed to put my name on. But that's for the reader to decide. I'm more concerned about additional load on MR, as the user population and presumably the author population both grow.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote