View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 12:38 PM   #14
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post

Deskisamess, if you only have room illumination, then I understand your issue. I have actual reading lights. They are typically floor models that bring the light over your shoulder or above you. Wonderful lighting.
I've had a couple of full spectrum lights, but didn't like being limited to one location, and they always seemed to cast a hot spot or create shadows on the page. I do like them for hand sewing etc. My eyes are really sensitive to non-diffused light, partly from a neurological issue I have.

The evenness of the front-lit screens really works well for me.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote