View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 07:59 AM   #51
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrilson View Post
I tried kepubify last week but Calibre wouldn't import the updated kepub. So in order to load it to my Kobo, as far as I could figure out, I'd have to create a folder for the author on the Kobo itself and copy it over to match up with my other kepubs already on the ereader. This is a bit cumbersome. Is there an easier way?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
You can either (depending on your needs):
- Drag a folder of books on to kepubify to preserve the structure
- Convert your whole library (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=313137)
- Rename the books from .kepub.epub to .kepub so Calibre will recognize them
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote