View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 01:38 PM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
You're having more luck than I am. I set up PCLOS as a Virtual Machine and sigil won't run at all. The version of sigil installed via synaptic is built against Qt5.11 and the version of PCLOS I have is on Qt5.12.

sigil-0.9.10-1pclos2018.x86_64

EDIT: I take that back. Much of qt5 is uninstalled. The sigil package lists python3-lxml as a dependency, but not all of the qt5 pieces it requires. That's a little silly.

EDIT 2: it also installed Sigil's supplimental material to the /usr/share/SHARE prefix. That there will break tons of stuff.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-10-2019 at 01:51 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote