Thread: boox or neo
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
boox or neo

Thanks for the info. I searched a bit on MR and found that the internal tocs do work, so that is a big plus. Although I'd rather have a new a reader that is basically like the bebook one but with touch screen capability for internal html tocs, and cheaper than neo. I may go with the Neo/Boox even though I have little interest in one that is jammed up with other things such as wifi and internet access (although that seems pretty limited anyway according to some posts) that probably reduce battery life.

Battery life is pretty important, and one of the big negatives against the ipad.
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote