Thread: boox or neo
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 01:45 AM   #1
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
boox or neo

I've been using a Bebook One for about 2 years, and really like it except for one thing - it does not allow using internal toc links for epubs. I find that really annoying because it means that one can't go to bookmarks etc. via hyperlinks.

Thus, I'm thinking about another ebook reader. The neo or the boox seems about right but I wanted to be sure that they support epub hyperlinks, and also wondered if there is any difference between the boox 60 and the neo?

Also, what negatives are involved with these two readers?
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote