View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 02:01 PM   #57
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
I have finished 2 "official" books and 6 "unofficial" ones. Not gonna count those because they're fanfiction and hard to keep track of for the challenge. Ones that count are "The Heart of Frost" by Charlie Cochet and Angel Martinez's "All The World's An Undead Stage." I'm currently working on some Sherlock Holmes fanfic by Atlin Merrick and "Windows 10 For Dummies". Fingers crossed I don't fall behind this time.
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote