View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 10:39 AM   #54
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
I just added my first book for my fantasy challenge, The Wizard of Oz. by L.Frank Barnum. I'll be searching for more recent fantasy as well. I've read some of the Game of Thrones books but not all, the trouble is that I had HBO and watched the shows and stopped reading the books. I also of course saw the Wizard of Oz movie but hadn't read the book until now, enjoyed it. I may still pick up where I left off with the Game of Thrones. Or find other fantasy books to read this year. I have found that many of the fantasy books I'm likely to read have been made into shows or movies.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote