View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 05:57 PM   #49
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
The Library Journal posted the attached photo yesterday. I'm on my 3rd book of 2018 thanks to this bitter cold and snow.
I'm on the 6-10 range too, but I have to keep shoveling the snow drifts back, and it's interrupting my reading time. Plus the time it takes to defrost once back inside. I've read at least one book though for 2018. I just can't remember which one ? The affects of hypothermia no doubt.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote