View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 06:11 AM   #13
elena
Connoisseur
elena is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!elena is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!elena is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!elena is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!elena is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!elena is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!elena is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!elena is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!elena is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!elena is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!elena is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peadar Ó Guilín View Post
The English language version is available for Kindle, Sony and Mobi (see my sig. if you're interested), but I don't think any of the foreign language publishers have made it available as an ebook.
you know, there is almost nothing available as a commercial ebook in italian. Everything you find as an electronic book is either free or pirate, and in both cases comes from readers scanning a book they own.
I happen to sometimes download illegally a book I'd be happy to have the opportunity to buy.

Do you, as an author, ever discuss the matter with your foreign language publishers?
elena is offline   Reply With Quote