View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 12:50 PM   #1
Peadar Ó Guilín
Author of The Inferior
Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 (soon...)
Question Bittorrent Books.

Somebody has sent me a link to a pirate site where the Italian translation of my book is available for download. Should I be angry or flattered? Should I try to do anything about it and if so, what? The book has sold really, really well over there in hardback, so in a sense, I'm not sure I have anything to complain about.

Or do I? Thoughts, anyone?
Peadar Ó Guilín is offline   Reply With Quote