View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 10:52 AM   #43
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Just a note that this is now showing at what I expect is the correct price of $29.70. I jumped in when it was Free and will be very pleased when its delivered in a few weeks what a bargain thanks for posting.
You are very welcome (hope you grabbed the two today). I went back and checked some of the others on the list and >$20 was not unusual at all (several were collections).