View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 01:59 PM   #6
baron164
baron164 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
I ran the same wget command again and it appeared to update but I ran into a couple of issues.

The first issue was that it removed the calibre.log file from /opt/calibre so I had to recreate it and then assign it permissions.

The second issue and the one I haven't been able to fix is now when I try to access the site I get this message.

Failed to load books from calibre library, with error:
Failed to communicate with "/interface-data/books-init?library_id=calibre-library&sort=timestamp.desc&1528739880411", with status: [500] Internal Server Error

Not sure what went wrong.

*Update

I restored my backup and then check the /opt/calibre directory before the update and and after and saw that both the calibre.log and server-users.sqlite files were missing after the update. I ran the update again and this time after it finished I copied the log and sqlite files back over and this time the site appears to be working properly.

I moved the calibre.log and server-users.sqlite files out of the /opt/calibre directory so that next time I run the command I won't need to worry about these two files. Should also make automating the update much easier.

Last edited by baron164; 06-11-2018 at 04:03 PM.
baron164 is offline   Reply With Quote