View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 09:33 PM   #3
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
I run Calibre on my desktop computer. I rsync the Calibre database and files over to my server (so the server has a second copy, distinct from my primary database). I run calibre-web in a Docker container on my server, with the servers copy of the Calibre database mounted read-only into the container. eschwartz mentions that calibre-web only accesses the Calibre data in read-only mode, which is probably true, but I don't recall seeing that mentioned in the calibre-web documentation. However, if you also mount that data read-only into the Docker container, you guaranty that it is read-only.

Just a few minutes ago, coincidentally, I posted my Docker config for calibre-web in a different thread. Here's a link to that:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...1&postcount=66
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote