View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 01:29 AM   #11
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
This phone would be perfect for my elderly mother-in-law. She used a flip phone for a long time, and when it died, they got her an android phone, but she really struggles using it. She just needs calling and texting.
Nokia do a classic phone range the 3310 which does pretty much just that, so is simpler than even feature phones - available on Amazon and, I assume, other places. The cheapest 3310s are around USD50 sort of ballpark.

They also do a classic flip phone (2720) but I don't know if it is available in the USA at the moment; around 100 bucks.

Others may make similar, I am just more familiar with Nokia who have been bringing back some classic phones.

These seem to meet the original post's description too except for an E Ink display but I suspect the market for that bit would be infinitesimal .
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote