View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 03:39 AM   #9
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
I would try the suggestions above but you may need to get a wall charger and charge it from the mains. Sometimes USB charging just doesn't cut it - perhaps you have a bad USB connection.

Either way try not to panic because I've had freezes like this and all have been overcome by wall charging and resets bar 1 where I had to delete a corrupt file from the device. I'm sure it is fixable and even if it isn't, you are covered at such an early stage.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote