View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 01:06 PM   #28
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Also there is Kindle Unlimited for $60 for six months. Sometimes they run specials. Plenty of reading material.

I buy a subscription to Brooklyn Library every year. I get Free Library of Philadelphia for free because hubby was a vet. (They no longer offer that option though.)

My local library is very small on digital loans too.

I should mention FLP has Freading and Hoopla as well as Overdrive and a few more digital services.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote