View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 12:36 PM   #22
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Check your home library's website to see if they participate in reciprocal borrowing. If so, you'll be able to legally get a library card from participating libraries.

I belong to multiple libraries because of that feature. Because I don't travel as much as I used to, I let several of those cards expire because renewal involved a physical appearance at those libraries.

I actively use four libraries.
I'm checking all that out today If there's a payed-membership I'm more than willing to pay that for being a non-resident. I'll keep you all posted as to what I find

Thanks much
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote