View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 01:35 AM   #114
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
My kindle has also arrived. I've had it for a little over a week now, and I'm loving it.

It's much easier to read on than my ipad, and it's much lighter too so it's actually possible to hold it and read in bed with it, which is impossible with the ipad.

I've started reading The Chronicles of Narnia now, and will continue reading on the kindle
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote