View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 03:20 AM   #265
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseuk View Post
Hi

First of all thanks for the great app, As a new Paperwhite Kindle user (Ex Sony User), I am amazed that Amazon donot provide this functionality built in.

Any way to my Question:

I have created a series of nested collections in the format Genre/Author/Series/Title, and this works perfectly.

However although I can move through the collection tree by sellecting each subsiquent sub collection. There does not appear to be away to move back up the collection tree, all I can do is press the Home key to take me back to the start.

Is this the intended behaviour or am I missing something.

Thanks again for your efforts.
There are actually TWO ways to move up: first, by pressing the "^" button, and second, by selecting any "upper" level in the combo box which displays the current collection.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote